We got some bad news about the house situation. Looks like we are going to be staying right here in our little townhouse for a while. Without going into too much boring real esate mumbo jumbo...basically we got some information that was not accurate that turned out to be a deal breaker at this time. So yeah I might have cried about it off and on for two days, but our faith in the fact that God has our back and he's looking out for our best interests makes it all ok. We know there's a reason that God is closing this door and that when the time is right, he'll open an even better one. Note to self: Do NOT start decorating your theoretical new house in your head and imagine Thanksgiving dinners there BEFORE you have a signed contract. Lol. Live and learn. God is good. So now I am ready to start repainting and redecorating our townhouse AGAIN. Luckily I married a man with startling patience who (most of the time) indulges my harmless whims. Love that man.
I'm contemplating getting rid of our dining room furniture (storing it just for now) and turing the dining room into a playroom. I mean, is that nuts? Don't answer that....

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man... :)

And that's all we can ask for...
No comments:
Post a Comment